www.inceptionmovie.com

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Not interesting enough for a front page story, but still mildly interesting...

http://www.inceptionmovie.com/

Nothing is there now, but I did find out that Warner Bros. secured the domain name for a 5-year contract that started 3 days before the film was announced, February 9, 2009.

I'm guessing that something will pop up there once the teaser debuts.
Registrant:
Domain Name Administrator
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
4000 Warner Blvd.
Burbank CA 91522
US
[email protected] +1.8189777900 Fax: +1.8189773135

Domain Name: inceptionmovie.com

Registrar Name: Markmonitor.com
Registrar Whois: whois.markmonitor.com
Registrar Homepage: http://www.markmonitor.com

Administrative Contact:
Domain Name Administrator
4000 Warner Blvd.
Burbank CA 91522
US
[email protected] +1.8189777900 Fax: +1.8189773135
Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
Domain Name Technician
4000 Warner Blvd.
Burbank CA 91522
US
[email protected] +1.8189777997 Fax: +1.8189773135

Created on..............: 2009-02-09.
Expires on..............: 2014-02-09.
Record last updated on..: 2009-08-15.

Domain servers in listed order:

dns1.namesecure.com
dns2.namesecure.com
[Whois.net - inceptionmovie.com]

I can't wait till the site is up, hopefully it will be after the teaser trailer.

And I was going to post this a couple of days ago, but thought nothing of it.

It's pretty pointless, just says the site is under construction and is comign soon. :|

apw
I did that about a week ago and the details were Emma Thomas and the Syncopy address. The date was the same. I remember Emma also registered the domain for Batman Begins.

I've guess they have transferred the domain to Warner and updated the details.

Good. So, the teaser is confirmed 100% now.

apw wrote:I did that about a week ago and the details were Emma Thomas and the Syncopy address. The date was the same. I remember Emma also registered the domain for Batman Begins.

I've guess they have transferred the domain to Warner and updated the details.

Interesting that the Syncopy address was posted. There are zero company details anywhere on-line. Always wondered if they actually had offices or if it was run out of the "garage" at their home.

Hope the site goes live on Friday, or at least by Monday once the teaser has hit.

Well I remember reading an interview and at the start clearly stating that they conducted the interview in "his" office in the main WB building in LA. So I would imagine they have it based there, even though it started with Following. I think they set up a company for tax purposes, so he gets his money through dividends rather than a salary.

rbevanx wrote:Well I remember reading an interview and at the start clearly stating that they conducted the interview in "his" office in the main WB building in LA. So I would imagine they have it based there, even though it started with Following. I think they set up a company for tax purposes, so he gets his money through dividends rather than a salary.
That would certainly make sense.

Just checked the site, doesn't seem to even want to load a place holder page or load at all. Is this a sign that they are getting this thing ready for Friday/Weekend?

filmfanatic wrote:Just checked the site, doesn't seem to even want to load a place holder page or load at all. Is this a sign that they are getting this thing ready for Friday/Weekend?
I hope so.

inceptionmovie.com is automatically redirected to inceptionmovie.warnerbros.com