Christopher Nolan (Somewhat) Explains Inception

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
“Or Maybe It’s a Meditation on Architecture” Argument: The top itself is constructed—topologically, it’s a pseudosphere, every point curving away.

Nolan’s Comment: “The prop guys just made a top that would spin for a long time.”
:lol: LAWL!

Nolan's responses bring back the "it's all a dream" theory for me. I had pretty much decided Cobb's back in reality at the end and the two are distinctly felt throughout. Now i'm not so sure.

George wrote:Nolan's responses bring back the "it's all a dream" theory for me. I had pretty much decided Cobb's back in reality at the end and the two are distinctly felt throughout. Now i'm not so sure.
Huh? If anything he all but confirms he's in reality.

Is this the only article on the Wired issue?

It's quite obvious what his stance was. He's IN REALITY. Now can all the ridiculous conspiracy theories that make no sense logically now cease to exist?

For me...

This article confirms that the ending is reality. It also confirms that there is only one right answer to the dream/reality debate. Nolan's "Oh I have an answer." confirms this for me. His 'answer', I feel, can be extrapolated from the film as the Top vs Ring Theory thread I posted way back when. No ring in the final sequence. Reality.

it would be pointless if it was a dream. That's my honest standpoint on it

one would assume Nolan´s gonna answer that well, he always brings that level of honesty to the integrity of his job.

Thank God Nolan FINALLY cleared up the ridiculous "the kids are the same" theories.

“Oh no, I’ve got an answer…”

That motherfucker is playing us all.