After the Hype: Verdict?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
I've seen it a few times now and it never gets old. 10/10 for me, definitely :clap:

Barush. wrote:I've seen it a few times now and it never gets old. 10/10 for me, definitely :clap:
i love that tired and weathered look JGL has in your avatar.

Allstar wrote:
Barush. wrote:I've seen it a few times now and it never gets old. 10/10 for me, definitely :clap:
i love that tired and weathered look JGL has in your avatar.
Yeah, me too, can't wait to see the whole scene! (Also, it was made by Madcowre, I take no credit for it lol)

:twothumbsup: I agree. I watched it again in a local theater (they were "re-running" it) and it still a perfect score. The only problem is that I'm having trouble deciding which is better, this or The Dark Knight :lol:
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

I still considered a Masterpiece and one of the most Original films i ever scene!
And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig

brickarts295 wrote:I still considered a Masterpiece and one of the most Original films i ever scene!
Agreed. Never get tired of watching it.

brickarts295 wrote:I still considered a Masterpiece and one of the most Original films i ever scene!
Truth. I *have* to watch this at least monthly. It's an event. Rebuilt the sound system for the theater and of course, after break-in and adjustment - had to have my not-so-silent night solo screening. Yes, this is still one of the all time greats.

The hype never effected my verdict on the film. I always (to this day) thought it was a masterpiece.
Brave New World