Lukas Haas

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
I know its probably a mistake, but why does IMDB even have Lukas Haas on the Inception cast? He wasn't mentioned in fake stories or anything like that (as far as I know), so where would they even get that he's in the movie from? Plus he no longer has the (rumored) tag next to his name...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1375666/

apw
I guess we will have to wait and see. It's IMDB so i'd be rather catious.

He is Leo's friend so maybe Leo got him a (hopefully small) role.

Yea...I'm not sure what's going on. I like the guy's last name though. ;)

apw
That was from Baz Bamigboye's column in the Daily Mail. He is usually very accurate. I believe her joining the cast to be true.

apw wrote:I guess we will have to wait and see. It's IMDB so i'd be rather catious.

He is Leo's friend so maybe Leo got him a (hopefully small) role.

Oh in that case its probably likely he's got a small part.

He probably is Inception in a small part. However, I don't believe there's been any kind of news report or official announcement from WB. Strange...
Last edited by Eternalist on August 10th, 2009, 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eternalist wrote:He probably is Inception in a small part. However, I don't believe there's been any kind of new report or official announcement from WB. Strange...

Would they even bother making announcements for the very small roles?

George wrote:Would they even bother making announcements for the very small roles?
It's not just that. Given all of the secrecy around the film, even the smallest news about Inception has usually become big news. I was just curious as to where the news of Lukas Haas in Inception came from since I haven't been able to find any confirmation outside of iMDB.

I love it how we all get excited for a small casting in Inception, he's probs only in it for two mins lol.
Reminded me when people were getting excited that actress from the rubbish British soap called Hollyoaks, was gonna be in the Dark Knight.
She said one line, turned her head in The Ministry Of Sound and that was it lol. Never heared of this actor though, was he in Neighbours or something.