US INCEPTION Limited Edition Blu-ray Briefcase Gift Set

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
deleted
Last edited by Johnson_808 on October 18th, 2015, 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I was lucky enough to win an Ebay auction for the Briefcase. Paid $76. Should be getting it by Saturday I hope.

I also have the B-Ray combo pack.

Rob
Johnson_808 wrote:
Rob wrote:Still haven't received my UK boxset. I guess preordering really paid out! :clap:
Yeah same. Although, I blame christmas postage. Gah. :crazy:
I just received a letter that I have to go to the customhouse and bring the invoice as well as the confirmation of payment. Then I can pick it up. Jesus, it was a 40 € package sent from Jersey, which isn't this far away from me at all.

Got mine yesterday (from UK), and it's really cool. And the quality of the movie on BluRay is simply stunning.

I pre-ordered and received the UK one (since the WBShop ones sold out too fast) but I won an auction this weekend for the U.S./WBShop edition for $73, not bad at all considering some of the prices they have gone for. It seems they're starting to go for less, so be on the look out if you want a U.S. one. There's also the HMV/Canadian ones, everything's practically the same as the U.S. one except the Blu-Ray disc also being translated in French.

I still want the FNAC/Euro version though, BADLY! It even comes with little keys so you can lock your case, too awesome! :thumbup:

I finally got mine from the WB shop today :D

deleted
Last edited by Johnson_808 on October 18th, 2015, 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Somebody knows if the the HMV canadian version is the same as the WB? Is it region A ?

natalie wrote:Somebody knows if the the HMV canadian version is the same as the WB? Is it region A ?
Yeah, they're pretty much close to 100% similarity, the only difference is the paper on the back and the actual Blu-Ray case having both English and French text.

TheDarkDefender wrote:
natalie wrote:Somebody knows if the the HMV canadian version is the same as the WB? Is it region A ?
Yeah, they're pretty much close to 100% similarity, the only difference is the paper on the back and the actual Blu-Ray case having both English and French text.
Thank you very much for the info. :thumbup:
That's mean that the DVD is region 1, don't you.
Do you know if both (the DVD and the blu-ray) has spanish subtitles?