Inception in Empire Mag this month

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.

apw
Don't bother buying it. I read it in WHSmith.

It's just a tiny half page feature which repeats everything we already know. Actually you can find far more information on the internet.

I hate it when they do that and they have the cheek to put loads of ads in it, and charge nearly a fiver for it lol.

apw
I know. Total Film also have a similar type feature on Inception. Again repeating everything we already know. Not sure if the advertised on the cover like Empire Magazine.

One thing I noticed about Total Film and Empire (when reading them for free in WHSmith) is that they contain nearly the same adverts but they are even around the same page numbers in both magazines.

"One thing I noticed about Total Film and Empire (when reading them for free in WHSmith) is that they contain nearly the same adverts but they are even around the same page numbers in both magazines."

It's a conspiricy I tell you lol

I think the project is being kept a little too secret.

GamingFreak wrote:I think the project is being kept a little too secret.
For now it is. But I don't see how it will stay secret for long. With a budget of $200 million you can bet that WB will want to market the heck out of it. So, naturally plot details will have to be revealed.

A few years ago I got informations only from local movie magazines. For example I remember that I couldn't wait to find out a single information about The Day After Tomorrow (yeah, it's a bad movie, but please forgive me, I was only 13 years old), and when I bought this magazine I found in it a lots of images and photos from the movie, and that was just awesome! I was happy as hell, but since I'm addicted to IMDb and Wikipedia that's just not gonna happen, because I find out all the informations about an upcoming movie before I buy a movie magazine. So that Empire article about Inception could be this kind of experience to me. Sadly :(

Eternalist wrote:
GamingFreak wrote:I think the project is being kept a little too secret.
For now it is. But I don't see how it will stay secret for long. With a budget of $200 million you can bet that WB will want to market the heck out of it. So, naturally plot details will have to be revealed.
Part of me doesn't want to hear those plot details, but I'm sure avoiding information will prove to be futile.

I heard on IMDB forum that a teaser is attached with Inglourious basterds.