Nominate Inception for the 2011 people's choice awards

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
steveportee wrote:Hey guys, relax. Inception dominated Twilight at the box office. Don't stress about some award show. It's already won. Hooray for Inception!!!
i wanna die just thinking about this but sorry dude,inception didnt beat twilight @ u.s box office. worldwide, OH HELL FUCKING YEAH! btw, im new on this site.

yeah obviously I was talking about worldwide, which is more important.

steveportee wrote:yeah obviously I was talking about worldwide, which is more important.
i always thought us rathered. oh well. glad to see that hopefully by next week, it will become the 24th biggest movie worldwide. suck on that twilight!

steveportee wrote:Hey guys, relax. Inception dominated Twilight at the box office. Don't stress about some award show. It's already won. Hooray for Inception!!!
Haha. Amazing. :clap:

The majority of People's Choice voters are American...so I'm still worried.

chee wrote:The majority of People's Choice voters are American...so I'm still worried.
we can make it.

*puts "Chariots of Fire" on Ipod*

Bumping this because red carpet will starts tomorrow night (Wednesday) @ 7:30 PM EST, and the actual show will start @ 9 PM EST on CBS.

And it's confirmed that the "Twilight" trio (Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and Taylor Lautner) will attend the show. You know what this means......... :x

Dragon_316ca wrote:Bumping this because red carpet will starts tomorrow night (Wednesday) @ 7:30 PM EST, and the actual show will start @ 9 PM EST on CBS.

And it's confirmed that the "Twilight" trio (Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and Taylor Lautner) will attend the show. You know what this means......... :x
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

And not surprisingly, Inception won nothing tonight. :lol:

Dragon_316ca wrote:And not surprisingly, Inception won nothing tonight. :lol:
Seriously? Not even best fight or anything like that?