Inception: References in Media

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Mr. Caine wrote:
Mason wrote:Solo is gonna love this.
I may be wrong but I think solo loves the old simpsons.Not the current atrocious crap they call simpsons.
You are correct sir!

Recognize the music?

MMatt wrote:
Jean himself told us that The Simpsons will be doing an Inception parody this season.

The topic came up of the challenges involved, after two decades, of not repeating yourself on a show like The Simpsons. But with the new HD digital animation, have they ever been tempted to re-make an old episode using the new animation style? "We'd never do that, Jean told us. "But we just did an Inception thing where one dream level was all done in the old Tracey Ullman style. And Homer has his old voice."
http://tv.ign.com/articles/118/1184547p1.html

Sounds interesting.
The Simpsons have already parodied Inception, in an episode where Otto drives a bus off of a bridge, and before he falls, he says, "Maybe we'll fall real slow like Inception." Guess what? They don't.

EDIT: Oops. Someone's already posted this. I guess I'll just make this a bump.

Inception reference was put in an episode of MAD.

Zez
Hate to bump this, but Colbert did a nice reference on his show tonight.

"I must be dreaming...wait! Let me check my totem!" *Spins top*

Then at the end of the show, it shows his top spinning and spinning and spinning...

Here in England the two main channels BBC1 and ITV1 use the music from Inception and The Dark Knight all the time. Especially in their reality tv shows which makes me sad coz the shows are complete crap.

Most recently they used the ending song from The Dark Knight Rises in a promo for a British Cylcelist called Victoria Pendleton who won Gold for us 8-) But I was surprised that TDKR was only released 3 weeks ago and they're already using the exact end theme.

To respond to the first two posts, Michael made that reference in a season 7 episode called "Nepotism", Dwight, Kevin, and Creed dress up as The Joker in a season 5 episode called "Employee Transfer", and there's also another one from another episode when Michael is mad at a lot of people in the office and he says "Have you guys seen... The Dark Knight? There's a villain... dresses up with face paint and a suit... The Joker?? That's who you all remind me of right now."

Blue wrote: Most recently they used the ending song from The Dark Knight Rises in a promo for a British Cylcelist called Victoria Pendleton who won Gold for us 8-) But I was surprised that TDKR was only released 3 weeks ago and they're already using the exact end theme.
Haha, I heard that too! I tried to avoid the Olympics as much as possible, so this kinda annoyed me. Ah well :lol:

MikaHaeli8 wrote:
Blue wrote: Most recently they used the ending song from The Dark Knight Rises in a promo for a British Cylcelist called Victoria Pendleton who won Gold for us 8-) But I was surprised that TDKR was only released 3 weeks ago and they're already using the exact end theme.
Haha, I heard that too! I tried to avoid the Olympics as much as possible, so this kinda annoyed me. Ah well :lol:
It's always frustrating me, but they have deals and contracts with the right people I guess.