Press release - Cast and crew updates.

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
apw

Wow, thank you very much for the information!

Hans Zimmer is an interesting choice. Looks like from the Zimmer-Newton Howard duo Zimmer was better :D All right, that wasn't fair, but it's also interesting that not David Julyan is the one who will compose the score for the film.

Awesome. :D

Aw I thought David Julyan would be on this :(

Somehow I think Zimmer is a better fit than Julyan for the film's score. Zimmer's scores are usually for films which are larger in scale which is definetely what Inception is.

I haven't really seen Tom Berenger much in movies so I don't know how good an actor he is, but under Nolan I'm expecting some great things.

Eternalist wrote:I haven't really seen Tom Berenger much in movies so I don't know how good an actor he is, but under Nolan I'm expecting some great things.
Isn't he a B-movie star? :D Which actually isn't a big problem, because Eric Roberts is also a typical B-movie star and he fit into TDK well ;)

Eternalist wrote:Somehow I think Zimmer is a better fit than Julyan for the film's score. Zimmer's scores are usually for films which are larger in scale which is definetely what Inception is.
We are in agreement here. With a budget of $200 million, this film is definitely going to be larger in scale than any of Chris Nolan's non-Batman films, by far. I think that the decision to have Hans Zimmer score this film and not David Julyan supports this.

I'm hearing Lukas Haas is in Inception
But no mention of him in this press release

apw
Where have you heard it?

The only place that has his name is IMDB so it is probably rubbish.

George89 wrote:I'm hearing Lukas Haas is in Inception
But no mention of him in this press release
Probably just IMDb screwing up.