The Cost of an Inception.

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.

Very cool. Nice one mate for sharing...

The site certainly lives up to its name. :D

Thanks for sharing :) But I think its more expensive. Considering Saito bought an entire airline just for the job.

so the chemist gets the most eh? i'm studying chemical engineering and considering working in oil industry, but a job as dream chemist seems to make a lot of money too huh? :think:

Don't the rewards outweigh the consequences/rewards? Saito's main competitor will be broken up, he has an airline to bring in even more profit, and he's the head of the most successful energy company in the world. Seems worth the cost, from where I'm standing :thumbup:

Darkception wrote:Don't the rewards outweigh the consequences/rewards? Saito's main competitor will be broken up, he has an airline to bring in even more profit, and he's the head of the most successful energy company in the world. Seems worth the cost, from where I'm standing :thumbup:
:clap:

Rob
There's only one explanation to all this.
Saito is Keyser Söze

Ah, my above post should read 'consequences?' not 'consequences/rewards'

My mistake :thumbup:

I hope Ariadne is making some good money, because she's ditching class so she can fly first class, and she shouldn't do that. It's wrong.

And Miles is another one not going to class, because he's in the US giving toys to his grandsons. And that is also wrong.