DVD & Blu-Ray Information Released

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Hey folks!

Upon checking my mail, Play.com sent me a notification that Inception was available to order yay.

And they've listed these features that the Blu-Ray will have. UK release.
# Maximum Movie Mode: Christopher Nolan and Leonardo DiCaprio extract information about the world of Inception and learn about all things you may have missed in the film. Questions, answers, surprises and intrigue are all there for the taking!
# Prologue (Motion Comics):
# Inception: The Cobol Job: Online comic that details how Cobb, Arthur and Nash came to be enlisted by Cobol Engineering to perform an extraction on Saito.
# Inception: The Big Under: The story that reveals how Cobb and company get to Saito to put him under for the dream featured in the beginning of the film.
# Dream of Consciousness: Taking some of the most fascination and cutting-edge dream research to date on lucid dreaming, leading scientist to make the case that the dream world is not an altered state of consciousness, but a fully functional parallel reality.
# 15 Focus Pods
# Photo Gallery
# 'Triple Play Edition' includes the movie on 3 formats: Blu-ray, DVD & Digital Copy!
# What is Triple Play Edition?
# A premium Blu-ray pack that now includes both the DVD format and Digital Copy to allow you to enjoy the film whenever, wherever you want
# Blu-ray for the best quality experience on the big TV screen, just like in the cinema but in the comfort of your own living room
# DVD version that can be enjoyed in other rooms
# Digital Copy for your laptop or media player (iPod) that can be enjoyed on the go
Check it out

http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/1245 ... ource=9316

Awesome news! Unfortunately they will hardly put that much supplements on the DVD (I don't have a BR-player). Anyway, it is questionable whether they are going to have the same bonuses when 'Inception' is released in my country.

Oh my i am getting that :thumbup:

Is the briefcase available on US sites?

chee wrote:Is the briefcase available on US sites?
No idea. But i would guess so. The US generally gets better stuff than us folks here in the UK.

chee wrote:Is the briefcase available on US sites?
I don't see why not. They had like 6 different versions of the TDK home releases in the states.

Curse my old Bluray player and it's inability to play Maximum Movie Mode features :(

MMatt wrote:Curse my old Bluray player and it's inability to play Maximum Movie Mode features :(
Sorry for being somewhat retarded on technical issues, but what exactly is this Maximum Mode?