Which is the better actor?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Tom Hardy or Joseph Gordon-Levitt? :JGLface:

My mum fancies Hardy, and my sister JGL :D So I have a hard time explaining to them why they are both terrific in this movie.

"Mum, dont you think Tom Hardy was really funny in this movie?" "Oh, he's sooooo cute"

Personally, I prefer Levitt. It's probably because I've liked and seen more of his work (10 Things, 500 days of Summer, Inception) and Tom Hardy isn't that well known yet. That should change because of Inception and Mad Max though :thumbup:

JGL has done great work already, Hardy is just starting to really come into his own.

It's impossible to choose.

Rob
chee wrote:It's impossible to choose.

Hardy was great in/as Bronson, though.

To me, Hardy seemed to have the most charisma and seemed to be the most enjoyable to watch, but that was mainly because of the nature of his role. Levitt did a great job as the action star of the film and also gave a great performance. I think it's mainly the casting which worked incredible well + the fact that both of them brought their A-game and it showed.

:think:

Why would you make me choose?! :?

Tom Hardy at the moment.

Its impossible to choose....Its isn't a competition, in fact....

Tom Hardy

Bronson
RockNRolla
The Take
Scenes of a Sexual Nature