Sides

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Where'd you find those plot details, George?

chee wrote:Where'd you find those plot details, George?

They were posted on another forum. I copy and pasted it into a word document awhile ago so i'm not sure exactly where I found it.
I'll try to look and let you know.

George89 wrote:

They were posted on another forum. I copy and pasted it into a word document awhile ago so i'm not sure exactly where I found it.
Alright, thanks. :)

Edit: I copied and pasted some of the text in google and I found a guy who posted it here, in the comments:
http://www.awardsdaily.com/?p=9111

chee wrote:
George89 wrote:

Alright, thanks. :)

Edit: I copied and pasted some of the text in google and I found a guy who posted it here, in the comments:
http://www.awardsdaily.com/?p=9111
Ah that just might be it, i'm an avid Awards Daily reader :D
That one actually has a little more than what I put down too. Interesting that the AD commenter said Marion is sort of a femme fatale. Nolan's movies also seem to have one.

Hmmm, really compelling stuff here. Correct me if I am wrong... but when were the locations announced? That post was done on May 7th, which seems like it was before Paris was announced a shooting location. And it was indeed removed from IMDB, very curious indeed.

Too bad we cannot track this "Erin" down.

filmfanatic wrote:Hmmm, really compelling stuff here. Correct me if I am wrong... but when were the locations announced? That post was done on May 7th, which seems like it was before Paris was announced a shooting location. And it was indeed removed from IMDB, very curious indeed.

Locations were never really announced. Anyone who figured out Oliver's Arrow was the fake working title could go to a casting site and find shooting info.
I didn't even find that out until a month ago, however. And before then the only ones I knew were Morocco and London based on the producer locations.

I feel like the details are fairly legit...

George89 wrote:
filmfanatic wrote:Hmmm, really compelling stuff here. Correct me if I am wrong... but when were the locations announced? That post was done on May 7th, which seems like it was before Paris was announced a shooting location. And it was indeed removed from IMDB, very curious indeed.

Locations were never really announced. Anyone who figured out Oliver's Arrow was the fake working title could go to a casting site and find shooting info.
I didn't even find that out until a month ago, however. And before then the only ones I knew were Morocco and London based on the producer locations.

I am getting that same feeling as well. It just amazes me that this revelation has not been more widespread. Unless the studio is having it removed. It certainly fits together well though.

It certainly does sound like a Christopher Nolan film. Especially with the femme fatale aspect to the wife character.

filmfanatic wrote:
George89 wrote:

I am getting that same feeling as well. It just amazes me that this revelation has not been more widespread. Unless the studio is having it removed. It certainly fits together well though.

Yeah they probably ask sites to remove any posted sides. which is why not many people have read them.
Same for details.
Forums seem like a safe place. TDK sides were posted on the Super Hero Hype forums a few years ago and didn't get taken down.

So the James and Philippa sides are basically identical. I wonder which of the kids will get the speaking part for the film :D

Probably Philippa, she has a longer side than James does.

Or is might be James, you know, since Christopher Nolan always seems to focus on the dudes.