Could you update the names on the Inception page?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Jacob Hastley, Isabell, and Lisa are all fake names from that April Fools script by ScriptShadow.

None of them are really confirmed, but Leonardo's name might be Steve Rogers from the sides I got.

chee wrote:Jacob Hastley, Isabell, and Lisa are all fake names from that April Fools script by ScriptShadow.

None of them are really confirmed, but Leonardo's name might be Steve Rogers from the sides I got.
It looks like even the side names are fake. Nolan seemed to have pulled some superhero references.

Steve Rogers = Captain America
Oliver = Green Arrow (Inception's fake working title is Oliver's Arrow. May also just be a coincidence since Nolan's son is Oliver too.)

George89 wrote:
chee wrote:Jacob Hastley, Isabell, and Lisa are all fake names from that April Fools script by ScriptShadow.

It looks like even the side names are fake. Nolan seemed to have pulled some superhero references.

Steve Rogers = Captain America
Oliver = Green Arrow (Inception's fake working title is Oliver's Arrow. May also just be a coincidence since Nolan's son is Oliver too.)
Yea, that's what I was thinking. I don't think they would put out that kind of information in the sides with all this secrecy around it.

IMDb's Inception page still lists those names. I think we should keep them up until we hear any confirmation stating otherwise.
ek79 wrote:Just to say that I LOVE this site and forum!
PERIOD.
Thanks, ek79! Welcome to the forums!

I don't know how the names came about, but I have to say I just can't wait for this film to come out.

I've also had hoped for a forum dedicated to Chris Nolan to share my enthusiasm and I am glad I have found this place! :D I think it helps whiles away the time until the movie hits theaters. :)

apw

Yea, all those names are fake. Some idiot uploaded those names onto IMDB.