Two New Pics of Nolan/DiCaprio/Watanabe

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Yeah! I found it on a DiCaprio Fan forum. I heard that the cast arrived in Tokyo on 15th and filming began on 16th. :)

You know how happy I was when I saw that picture on the front page?

Thanks for sharing. :D

cool, thanks

This should be a really intriguing film. :) Thanks for sharing.

I wonder what made Nolan laugh so much that he looks like he's about to pass out? Image

Hi there! New here! Just found the site searching on google and i just have to thank you sho created! THANK YOU! For years since 2000 I tried to find an good site (everyday news) about Nolan but I failed since now.

About the pics, I loved them! The best director of our time with great actors, this will be the 2010 movie!

Glad you found us ek79! Look forward to seeing more of your posts 8-)

About the picture, I wonder how much the location (Tokyo) has to do with Ken Watanabe's character?

I'm wondering why there are so many locations for this film, main character must be traveling a lot or something. =\

Someone translated the text for me, really basic stuff, nothing interesting:
Smiles and handshakes after the decision to co-star in the movie "Inception", from left to right, Leonardo di Caprio, director Christopher Nolan and Ken Watanabe. (photograph by Keiko Asami)

Caption on top: Together with the director Christopher Nolan for "Batman Begins" <cut off>