Oliver's Arrow

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
chee wrote:
George89 wrote:
chee wrote:How'd you find this information?
here, I just wrote an article on my blog explaining it:

http://www.cinemarewind.com/2009/06/oli ... rking.html

but basically from casting sites.
Awesome.

I also heard that shooting is beginning in July somewhere on IMDB.

Yeah, and one of the casting sites confirmed the July beginning too.

This sure is interesting that they are doing filming across the globe. Seems almost on a larger scale that even TDK.

TDK had to stay in Gotham most of the time anyways. Unless you want a Bruce Banner instead of a Bruce Wayne. :P

But yea, seems like a huge project. Wish more information will be released when July rolls around.

Thanks for the info! I'll look out for that!

how can i go about getting my hands on the sides for Oliver's arrow??

does anybody know what agency is doing the casting, so that I can send my headshots?

mchekhov wrote:how can i go about getting my hands on the sides for Oliver's arrow??

does anybody know what agency is doing the casting, so that I can send my headshots?
LOL
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
mchekhov wrote:how can i go about getting my hands on the sides for Oliver's arrow??

LOL
What'a bump.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."