cool Inception timeline graphic

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.

Yea, I saw that on the inception livejournal community, pretty cool.

Snowfortresstown is Fischer's dream.

AlexHaas wrote:Snowfortresstown is Fischer's dream.
That's what I also thought, but I'm also getting a bit confused about the concept of the dreamer, and the subject. The dreamer only builds the world and the subject populates it. So when someone like Cobb says "We're going to Fischer's subconscious", what does he actually mean?

Here's one that should fit in the width of a post:

niniendowarrior wrote:
AlexHaas wrote:Snowfortresstown is Fischer's dream.
That's what I also thought, but I'm also getting a bit confused about the concept of the dreamer, and the subject. The dreamer only builds the world and the subject populates it. So when someone like Cobb says "We're going to Fischer's subconscious", what does he actually mean?
That means that Fischer will be breaking into his own subconscious, not Browning's. Eames is still the "host" of the third level. He's supposed to be the "dreamer" but that term is confusing people so I'll continue to use the word "host" instead. :lol: That's how he conjures up the defibrillator as well as the pinwheel and is able to remove the bullets from Fischer and is able to open the door to the strong room. And that's why Cobb and Ariadne has the discussion about the air duct shortcut - Cobb asks if Eames put any shortcuts in. Why would he ask that regarding Eames unless Eames was the dreamer/host? Ariadne was supposed to be the one designing it.

The timeline is pretty cool, but a little bit hard to read. :lol:

Anita18 wrote:
niniendowarrior wrote: That's what I also thought, but I'm also getting a bit confused about the concept of the dreamer, and the subject. The dreamer only builds the world and the subject populates it. So when someone like Cobb says "We're going to Fischer's subconscious", what does he actually mean?
That means that Fischer will be breaking into his own subconscious, not Browning's. Eames is still the "host" of the third level. He's supposed to be the "dreamer" but that term is confusing people so I'll continue to use the word "host" instead. :lol: That's how he conjures up the defibrillator as well as the pinwheel and is able to remove the bullets from Fischer and is able to open the door to the strong room. And that's why Cobb and Ariadne has the discussion about the air duct shortcut - Cobb asks if Eames put any shortcuts in. Why would he ask that regarding Eames unless Eames was the dreamer/host? Ariadne was supposed to be the one designing it.

The timeline is pretty cool, but a little bit hard to read. :lol:
Splendid explanation, Anita. :thumbup:

nice

An awesome timeline none the less!

Cool timeline, probably explains stuff for those idiots that didn't understand the film