Which member of the team can you be?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Adapt the skills/knowledge that you have and which character best fits you should you take on a mission such as an Inception.

Let's see.. I can't fight in zero gravity like Arthur, not cool enough or a good enough impersonator to walk around as Eames, I suck at Architecture so Ariadne is a nope for me, and I don't have nearly as the info at hand like Cobb...
But I do consider myself one hell of a driver considering I drive an ambulance on my job, so I guess I'd be the Chemist and keep everyone alive on Level 1 ;)

Anyone else?

Fun question. :)

I see myself as Yusef, a dream chemist. Or maybe Ariadne, since I was once an architecture student. :mrgreen:

The Forger. Acting like other people would be AWESOME.

I'm just like Michael Caine because I am confused but wise

All the positions seem so awesome! But I would want to be either the extractor or the chemist. Extractor because I've read a lot on psychology so I suppose I can work my way through the human mind. Then I'd be the chemist because I like chemistry.
Forger looks pretty awesome too.

Hey I took a pyschology class in high school too

bitman wrote:Hey I took a pyschology class in high school too
I'm taking a class in it senior year. I just read up on this stuff for fun because people intrigue me.
Then in college I would like to major in it. I'd probably be the first person to double major in film and psychology.

First person in the world or?

bitman wrote:First person in the world or?
Probably. :lol:

Are you kidding me