How do people notice these things!? (musical countdown)

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
chee wrote:
jr724 wrote:Wow Zimmer is such a genius. I'm excited to find more "hidden" stuff like this once the dvd comes out. Btw chee, what JGL movie is in your sig and avatar?? I wanna see it now lol
It's actually from a little short spoof video Zooey and JGL did. :lol:
For a while, I thought JGL was hitting on the lead singer of Basket Case. :lol:

Can someone tell me if this youtube video below is the very version of "Non, je ne regrette rien" used on Inception?

Last edited by niniendowarrior on July 25th, 2010, 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lol, I just love how JGL didn't even bother to shave. :lol:

chee wrote:
jr724 wrote:Wow Zimmer is such a genius. I'm excited to find more "hidden" stuff like this once the dvd comes out. Btw chee, what JGL movie is in your sig and avatar?? I wanna see it now lol

I love JGL's bra!
That video was hilarious!

chee wrote:

Lmao! I can't believe I haven't seen this! The acting is actually amazing, i don't know how they didn't laugh through the whole thing :D

jr724 wrote:
chee wrote:
Lmao! I can't believe I haven't seen this! The acting is actually amazing, i don't know how they didn't laugh through the whole thing :D

they probably did laugh through the whole thing haHA

round of applause for Hans Zimmer :clap:

Haha awesome.

mind=blown
Why you lurking my page brah?

Everything about this film is genius!
{=}