Inception (2010)

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
I don't agree with you, he had this psychopath-look in Batman Begins that was scary enough for Murphy to be a good villain, I think. You're right, he's not that fighter type villain, but I think he could be a very good antagonist in Inception and he was a very good antagonist in Batman Begins too - and not because of the mask ;)

Have you seen that on the IMDb-page of the film Leonardo DiCaprio's character already has a name? He will be called Jake.

Hmms. Interesting. I wonder how accurate this is.

I guess time will tell...

I'm a huge fan on Nolan's Batman. I'm really sad that Nolan's taking a break from Batman and doing Inception :cry: . But since I know that Nolan's the one who's writing/directing/producing means it'll be as good as the other movies he's done so far. Also for more information on the project you can go on:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1375666/

dagn96 wrote:I'm a huge fan on Nolan's Batman. I'm really sad that Nolan's taking a break from Batman and doing Inception :cry:
I'm glad he takes a break:
Erik wrote:Right after the succes of The Dark Knight, I was already hoping for a new Nolan movie without Batman. I will explain why:

After Batman Begins, which I think was then the best Batman movie made, Nolan got his mind on something else: The Prestige. It gave us a new, fantastic, movie and set Nolan's mind on something else then Batman.
After The Prestige, Nolan had developed enough new idea's for a Batman Begins sequel, and look what it gave us. The Dark Knight is a masterpiece!
8-)
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

I agree with Erik.

and omg, Joseph Gordon-Levitt is now in that cast!!? Awesome! :D The amount of brilliant actors Chris was able to get for this film really says something about him as a director. I don't think it has as much to do with the monetary success of TDK as some might imagine. I think it's that Chris has really proven himself as an actor's director. He has a great vision for his work, but is a truly collaborative artist.

His career is still pretty young, and yet look at all of the incredible talents he has worked with! I hope he thanks his lucky stars at night!

Hi everyone!

I was here a long time ago (all right, 1 month or what:D), but I have to say that the reason for this is because I can't comment on nothing :D I mean it's not the site's fault, but except for the cast, no useful information has come out lately in connection with Inception, OR the 3rd Batman-movie. I mean - come on, Nolan, give us some hint about the story of the film :D I'm sure it's part of the hype that noone says nothing, but I'm gettin tired of this :D OK, that's not true, I like whatever Nolan does, so if he doesn't want to tell us the story of the film, that's fine to me. But that's what interests me the most, the story, so I'm a bit sad because of this :D

I still can't imagine how the science-fiction elements are going to take place in the film. I'm sure it's because this is Nolan's first sci-fi, and we, the fans, are not sure, how this is going to work. I'm very excited to see the first set photos or the first details about the plot. I'm very excited about the film at all :D

Man, I'm getting very antsy for new updates.

everything is so tight-lipped about this movie. it's getting frustrating.