Inception (2010)

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
From a post on IMDB:

The film crew for "Oliver's Arrow" today invaded UCL's Wilkins building to film some scenes in various locations within the Main Library. Michael Caine, Leonardo DiCaprio and Ellen Page were on location filming scenes in what had been dressed up (with fake signage) to be the "Bibliotheque" of the "Ecole de Architecture" in France.

From what I could gather from the scene being shot in the Flaxman Gallery (I couldn't hear much), Leonardo DiCaprio's character was being introduced to a graduate student named Ariadne (played by Ellen Page) by Michael Caine's character, who tells Ariadne that Leo's character has a job offer for her. (That wasn't too confusing)

Other scenes were being shot in a lecture theatre and a reading a room and some of the library's corridors.

Michael Caine looked like he was playing a similar character to the one he always plays lately, Ellen Page looked like a plucky young student, and Leonardo DiCaprio just looked moody and "focussed" (toying with the toothpick-in-between-the-teeth look).

Filming was for one day and one day only. Evidently, these are not BIG scenes.

I suggest you to write these informations with Spoiler-tags! No offence :)

The secrecy is gonna kill me soon :crazy: At least we'll here it when post-production begins.
Or God forbid at the premeire

I saw today Public Enemies, and before that they played the trailer of Shutter Island, let alone that Marion Cotillard was in the film itself, so I could pretty much observe the two actors; it was a very good feeling that 1 year from now I can see them in a Christopher Nolan film.

The same person who posted on my Inception article about the University College London filming tip has just posted that filming for Inception was recently done in Chertsey and Farnborough airport.

http://www.cinemarewind.com/2009/06/oli ... l#comments

Images of Farnborough airport:

That's a cool-looking airport.

This airport is quite sci-fi looking :D

I can't wait for more locations. I wish I can secretly travel following them getting pics and find out about the plot and get a copy of the script and I'm going too far :shifty: I'm crazy :crazy: :lol: But still- :think:

dagn96 wrote:I can't wait for more locations. I wish I can secretly travel following them getting pics and find out about the plot and get a copy of the script and I'm going too far :shifty: I'm crazy :crazy: :lol: But still- :think:
The only problem is that I can't decide which I want more: getting a lot of new information or just defend myself from spoilers? :D