Deadline--Inception Could Pass $100m by Thursday PM

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Using Boxoffice.com's estimates, Inception is on track to get the 38th highest 10-day gross. For comparison, it's currently at 48th highest gross in a week. We're movin' on up...

postal wrote:Here's hoping inception gets number 1 again this weekend. It really deserves it.

I think it will....Salt should make maybe 25-30 million tops.....while Inception should rake in 40 million.

Went back for #4 tonight and the theater was mostly full, I asked the ticket guy how it had been selling today and he said both theaters had been almost full for all the of evening showings. He was asking people buying tickets for Salt if they had seen Inception and if not telling them to see it instead.

My brother tried to go see Inception again today. He couldn't. Sold out. Had to see Despicable Me instead.

:batface:

chee wrote:My brother tried to go see Inception again today. He couldn't. Sold out. Had to see Despicable Me instead.

chee, you have the awesomest avatar and signature. :lol:

Anita18 wrote:
chee wrote:My brother tried to go see Inception again today. He couldn't. Sold out. Had to see Despicable Me instead.

chee, you have the awesomest avatar and signature. :lol:
lol, I changed it back to 500 Days. I don't like mismatching sets. :P

You do love yourself some JGL, huh? The guy is Ivy-league educated too, the full package ;)

Very awesome! It hope it passes the $160Mill budget in the US before next weekend. :clap:

apw
Inception: $14.4m
Early Friday estimate from Nikki Finke. It's could go up or down with the studio estimates.

That's only a 34% drop from last Friday (a figure with included the midnights).

wow...these numbers are great...