The Movie Has Leaked (This is for real now!)

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Okay european fans,the movie has leaked online now,i will not tell where ofcourse because i know the quality is the most worse
thing i've ever withness,i have ofcourse not have watched this bullshit quality film,i have to wait 2more days before it hits theaters in my country 8-)

rav
Oh I've seen the movie but is the film in green? lol

That greenish thing with the last 10 minutes of the film cut out? I'd rather pass and wait yet another couple of days, till the movie finally hits the theaters in my country.

See the film in the theater, this one is worth it. Films of this caliber are few and far between, in the future you will regret it if you never saw it in first release in a theater, and the audience reactions are priceless.

people, at least watch it in cinema first....its worth every single cent you pay for the ticket

unless you have absolutely 0% chance of watching it in cinema, which is highly unlikely

Who does seriously watch this kind of thing? Not film lovers, thats for sure.

agreed.
even if film is not worth watching in theater, me and my friends wait for dvdrip to arrive.It always bugs me how can somebody watch such films where A/V is out of sync.
gib sigs

this thread needs to be closed.

Christopher Nolan wrote:this thread needs to be closed.
At the pure risk of sounding like a complete moron but is this actually the Nolan?

Jarmel wrote:
Christopher Nolan wrote:this thread needs to be closed.
At the pure risk of sounding like a complete moron but is this actually the Nolan?
We wish.