The Nolan Fans Awesome Scale: Inception

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.

How awesome was INCEPTION?

100% Awesome
81%
90% Awesome
14%
80% Awesome
3%
70% Awesome
1%
60% Awesome
1%
50% Awesome
0%
40% Awesome
No votes
30% Awesome
No votes
20% Awesome
No votes
10% Awesome
No votes
0% Awesome
No votes

Total votes: 494

postal wrote: The first time I saw it happened to be with Teddy and Alex too lol. I kept looking around the theater trying to find them since I knew they were there, was doing this for a few minutes, then looked to the person sitting directly to my left and it was them haha
Yea, that was basically the coolest thing ever. :)
freakybatman wrote:oh. Well thank you Alex and Teddy. i started today and i am already addicted to this site.
Yay! Im glad you're enjoying yourself here. :D
Jonas Agersø wrote:Alex and Teddy, Can we get your rating please? :D You've talked about what you thought you would rate it in a podcast, now I wanna hear the actual rating :angel:
You'll hear our full review on the next podcast, complete with spoilers and all.

Tom Hardy played his role as the Forger with absolute perfection. Incredible job.

I loved this movie. Its so imaginative and its insane to think that this is the only GREAT movie this summer after how lucky we were last summer. Thank god for Nolan. I know everyone is anticipating Batman 3 now, but I can only wonder what kind of original movie he might follow that one up with.

Brendan wrote:I loved this movie. Its so imaginative and its insane to think that this is the only GREAT movie this summer after how lucky we were last summer. Thank god for Nolan. I know everyone is anticipating Batman 3 now, but I can only wonder what kind of original movie he might follow that one up with.
That's what I keep thinking about. What the hell's he going to do next?!

deleted
Last edited by Johnson_808 on October 18th, 2015, 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Check out this cool Matrix-Inception Mashup Trailer

10/10
and im the 100th voter W00t!
No.questions.asked.
Why you lurking my page brah?

I'm too close to this movie right now. I'll rate it in 6 months or so after I've had time to see it a few times, let it sink in, reflect on it, etc. I know its great and right now my thought is to give it a 10, but I need to see if that holds up.

That's why you're allowed to change your vote. :)

100% with out a doubt