The Nolan Fans Awesome Scale: Inception

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.

How awesome was INCEPTION?

100% Awesome
81%
90% Awesome
14%
80% Awesome
3%
70% Awesome
1%
60% Awesome
1%
50% Awesome
0%
40% Awesome
No votes
30% Awesome
No votes
20% Awesome
No votes
10% Awesome
No votes
0% Awesome
No votes

Total votes: 494

It has to be Xzibit. He's the star of the "yo dawg" meme gag.

lol, Overman:

He's the meme. :P

and that's why I said is pathetic.

It's fokkin' hilarious. That's what.

OVERMAN wrote: what was the point of that.
I mean Xzibit, I can think on a thousand funnier guys who could make it better.
because it's his quote from his pimp my ride tv show that the meme is parodying.

The Movie of My Dreams

The Best Film Ever

I'm seeing Inception tomorrow (doesn't open here before then). I was wondering if any one could talk just a little about the emotional core in this movie. The reason I'm asking is because there seems to be a lot of different opinions, so what to go on??? Some say that it's very strongly emotional and others say that you dont really feel for the characters and that the movies emotional core is pretty "cold"... I just dont get how there can be two so distingtive opinions on the matter???

Naite22 wrote:I'm seeing Inception tomorrow (doesn't open here before then). I was wondering if any one could talk just a little about the emotional core in this movie. The reason I'm asking is because there seems to be a lot of different opinions, so what to go on??? Some say that it's very strongly emotional and others say that you dont really feel for the characters and that the movies emotional core is pretty "cold"... I just dont get how there can be two so distingtive opinions on the matter???
It really seems to have split opinions on whether or not the film is a cold, distant one or not. Personally I found it very emotional in parts, but as I've said in a previous post, I think Nolan doesn't allow himself to rely on cheap, manipulative emotion, it's a more subtle type of emotion.

Hope you enjoy the film Naite, it's been two days since I seen it I'm still on a buzz about it.

10/10, seen it twice now. Once on opening day and then the following week, which was last Friday. Now, I'm going for a fourth time. God, I love Christopher Nolan. Hope to watch Memento on my next off day, haven't seen it yet.

Is Memento good?

NolanFanIsIncepted wrote:10/10, seen it twice now. Once on opening day and then the following week, which was last Friday. Now, I'm going for a fourth time. God, I love Christopher Nolan. Hope to watch Memento on my next off day, haven't seen it yet.

Is Memento good?
Hell yeah. :thumbup: