The Nolan Fans Awesome Scale: Inception

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.

How awesome was INCEPTION?

100% Awesome
81%
90% Awesome
14%
80% Awesome
3%
70% Awesome
1%
60% Awesome
1%
50% Awesome
0%
40% Awesome
No votes
30% Awesome
No votes
20% Awesome
No votes
10% Awesome
No votes
0% Awesome
No votes

Total votes: 494

dave wrote:Check out this cool Matrix-Inception Mashup Trailer

That is awesome, except The Matrix sucks, and Inception is awesome. Sure, bash me if you want, but I find The Matrix to be a very substandared film.

Inception and The Matrix are both great films. I personally feel The Matrix is better though, but that's just me..

NHassell14 wrote:
dave wrote:Check out this cool Matrix-Inception Mashup Trailer

That is awesome, except The Matrix sucks, and Inception is awesome. Sure, bash me if you want, but I find The Matrix to be a very substandared film.
Glad i'm not the only one who dislikes Matrix. It's got great concept but the screenplay imho is quite poor and I never carried about the story except for visual effects. Plus i can barely stand Keanu's acting :(

quite contrarian wrote:Inception and The Matrix are both great films. I personally feel The Matrix is better though, but that's just me..
Cannot agree. Matrix has better action for sure and both movies have great ideas, but Inception has a more compelling lead character. I do not give a damn about Keanu Reeves' character because the man is a wooden actor. DiCaprio's emotional journey has a far stronger payoff IMHO.

JRM
quite contrarian wrote:Inception and The Matrix are both great films. I personally feel The Matrix is better though, but that's just me..
I think both are great, but I truly feel Inception is the better film. Better screenplay, better acting, and better execution.

I agree. It's certainly miles more interesting visually and it's action scenes are just out of this world amazing to this day. I think it's got a better cast of characters and it's a bit more unique. The Matrix really went for it man.

After finally seeing this film
I know, I know im a little slow :shh:
I think this film is destined to be a classic piece of cinema. Thank you Mr. Nolan :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap:

JRM wrote:
I think both are great, but I truly feel Inception is the better film. Better screenplay, better acting, and better execution.
I always thought that The Matrix's 'story' was just a vehicle for 'cool' action and some philosophical nonsens thrown in making it fairly smart even still.

However, Inception surpasses it in every single way. In Matrix even in the coolest action sequences I questioned what I was seeing. A few of the action scenes in Inception literally didn't register in my mind. It looked way too real for comfort.

CFK
Hy!

I just watched the film yesterday, and I am desperately looking for the script. I don't find it on any of my fav sites.

Pls, help me! Thx!

100% what a privilege to watch such a magnificent film.