The Nolan Fans Awesome Scale: Inception

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.

How awesome was INCEPTION?

100% Awesome
81%
90% Awesome
14%
80% Awesome
3%
70% Awesome
1%
60% Awesome
1%
50% Awesome
0%
40% Awesome
No votes
30% Awesome
No votes
20% Awesome
No votes
10% Awesome
No votes
0% Awesome
No votes

Total votes: 494

Haters

:D

When the Inception app was released, someone managed to collect the audio files in the app and put them up for download.

Anyone have a link to where I can download those sounds?
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:When the Inception app was released, someone managed to collect the audio files in the app and put them up for download.

After hours of searching and googling the words "inception app audio files" I've finally found the link.

http://www.mediafire.com/?rsob239yp6zv3y6

LOL I found them right after I posted that actually, and I was just about to edit my post, but the 30 minutes limit passed and I didn't want to double post.

But thanks man. :twothumbsup:
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

solo2001 wrote:
Cilogy wrote:When the Inception app was released, someone managed to collect the audio files in the app and put them up for download.

After hours of searching and googling the words "inception app audio files" I've finally found the link.

http://www.mediafire.com/?rsob239yp6zv3y6
damn those tunes were dreamy. thanks! any more of these?

Inception is the most ambitious Nolan-film, I don't think it's better than Memento, but it's a close second
When people say: NOLAN FOR JAMES BOND, i disagree, because yes Nolan will make a great Bond-movie (probably the best ever) but the Bond-Universe would only limit his vision! We have the perfect example with Inception, there's a really Bond-esque feeling to the movie, but it's also completely different from a Bond Movie, it's his greatest visual movie for sure! I loved Cotillard, Gordon-Levitt, Murphy, Caine's cameo and especially HARDY: A revelation (but I felt he was underused) and I can't wait to see him as Bane! Leo Di Caprio was OK, but not great. I've seen him better in other movies (ex: The Departed, Blood Diamond, Gilbert Grape and Shutter Island) Hans Zimmer delivers the best Nolan-Score (maybe with Memento). A incredible movie!
100%

This is Nolan's best film.

/forum

Allstar wrote:This is Nolan's best film.

/forum
Yes. Yes it is.