Favorite track from the Official Soundtrack

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
chee wrote:Time, definitely. The track alone makes me wanna cry my eyes out.
I just listened to it all the way through. I agree.

movieman1005 wrote:
chee wrote:Time, definitely. The track alone makes me wanna cry my eyes out.
I just listened to it all the way through. I agree.

Me, also. I love Time the more I hear it. But most of them are so good. So fun to listen to while driving, specially at night. WHOOUMM!!

Tracks 2, 6,7,10,& 11 are all awesome. So much atmosphere & power, similar to Mann's movies.

I just bought the album 2 days ago and I have to say I'm addicted to the songs! It's making my life so intense, in a good way of course. 8-) Can't decide which track I like the best, but personal favorites at the moment would be Dream is Collapsing and Time.

Anyone else get chills when Half Remembered Dream was played at the very beginning of the movie? It's so...

rav
Mombassa it makes me cry lol coz its such a good piece of music!

Favourite tracks:
Dream is collapsing, Mombasa, Dream within a Dream, and Time.

Good stuff from Hans Zimmer. :thumbup:

Time
Dream is Collapsing

So has anyone heard the bonus tracks? I really want to know what they're like. "don't think of elephants" and "projections"

postal wrote:So has anyone heard the bonus tracks? I really want to know what they're like. "don't think of elephants" and "projections"
I think they contain the missing parts of the soundtrack which were I heard awesome in the movie...

Time and Dreams Collapsing already hit 50 on the ole ipod play count :)

Does anyone know if there is a piano sheet of "Time" floating around somewhere? Ot if there's an Inception score book for piano?