Favorite track from the Official Soundtrack

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
528491, Time, and Dream is Collapsing.

Time and Dream is Collapsing.

528491, Old Souls, Time.

Time and 528491 and to choose one.... I think it's TIME.

Time.

1. Mombasa (For some odd reason it fills like it's not an ideal track for a chase scene, if you listen to it before watching Inception. Yet it works perfectly with the chase scene.)
2.Time(Emotional, fits the ending perfectly.)
3.Dream Within a Dream( Just like the ending bit. Somehow stays in your head after listening, in a good way.)

I think one of the reasons we all choose Time for this question is not only that it perfectly captures the feeling of the film's ending, but also that it's the most prominent track in the movie. Nowhere else is the music highlighted so that it is the main focus of a scene.

So I think it's a combination of Zimmer's wonderful sensitivity to the feeling of the characters as well as Nolan giving him the musical "space" to express it.

Time.. no doubt :)

since "time" is such a favorite and one of mine, i'll name another favorite, which is "one simple idea." i just love that track. makes me want to configure a plan for something. "mombasa" is a good one and "528491" is also another one i love listening to.

if i have to choose one, then i'll go differently and say "one simple idea" is my favorite. i just love listening to that track. i can play that over and won't get tired of it.

Forum Pro
Law
528491, Paradox