Favorite track from the Official Soundtrack

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Not to mention, I watched the LIVE performance of the score, and saw this song...between my 2 viewings, and THAT made it stick out for me.

Its just so painfully touching. The sublte piano at the end...its really heartbreaking and uplifting at the same time.

In my narrow experience, the only other film composer I hold in high esteem is Angelo Baladamenti.

I hate the song Mombassa. I HATE IT! It sounds like something of a Bourne film if it were made in India.

Let's wait for few months.2 CD edition will be there,I am sure.
They did the same for TDK.2 CD version was released five months later.
gib sigs

Eames wrote:I hate the song Mombassa. I HATE IT! It sounds like something of a Bourne film if it were made in India.
Well no,bollywood scores are much worse.They copy from famous movies like matrix,MI2 etc..
As for track, Mombassa is in Kenya.So now you know why.
gib sigs

bruce_angier wrote:
Eames wrote:I hate the song Mombassa. I HATE IT! It sounds like something of a Bourne film if it were made in India.
Well no,bollywood scores are much worse.They copy from famous movies like matrix,MI2 etc..
As for track, Mombassa is in Kenya.So now you know why.
Still doesn't change my feelings towards the track.

:o

Mombasa,Time as a close second

Time...its just so epic...followed by Mombossa

Time, definitely. The track alone makes me wanna cry my eyes out.

chee wrote:Time, definitely. The track alone makes me wanna cry my eyes out.
THIS.

Ive played it on constant, and having the context of what happened to Mal, it really makes me want to cry and if I wanted to, I could. Still have it on my FB wall close to the top.

Another heartbreaking score is Angeleo Baladementi's "The Straight Story." Specifically the closing song, given what happens....particularly the song "final miles"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frXnI3DB5Ik