Cast performance opinions? Fav Character?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.

Who was your favorite character?

Dom Cobb, the Extractor
31%
Arthur, the Point Man
16%
Ariadne, the Architect
7%
Eames, the Forger
23%
Mallorie "Mal" Cobb, the Shade
11%
Robert Fischer, Jr., the Mark
10%
Saito, the Tourist
1%
Yusuf, the Chemist
1%
Miles, Cobb's mentor
No votes

Total votes: 83

I gotta say the whole cast was absolutely brilliant. They really worked well as a team.
Nolan hired the right actors for the right position. Well done!

I would have liked to see Michael Caine's character to appear a bit more in the film but its ok. I'd have to say besides Dom, Arthur was my favorite character.

Who was your favorite character?

Post your opinions!

Its hard for me to pick just one. Cobb and Mal brought great emotionality to the film and were both awesome. Eames was just BA. Fischer was actually a really good character as well. I loved Saito as well, even if his character was a little surface level. I don't know who to pick.

Cobb, for sure

followed by Eames...Tom Hardy brought tons of charisma for the role

I chose Mal. She was just intense and unpredictable and enchanting. She took over every scene she was in in my opinion.

quite contrarian wrote:I chose Mal. She was just intense and unpredictable and enchanting. She took over every scene she was in in my opinion.
I ended up going with her as well. Very haunting performance.

I can't choose just one. Cobb was riveting. Mal was gorgeous and frightening, and kept me on edge every time she appeared. Arthur was a badass GQ MF. But Robert Fischer was heartbreaking.

I think everyone is equally as great. Even Dileep Rao was fantastic. Can't pick just one.

I think Eames was an amazing character, but overall they all really supported them well. A very very tough choice.

I loved all of them, but my favorite is Dom Cobb, followed by Eames.

Cobb, and then Arthur of course. they were all great characters though :)