Cast performance opinions? Fav Character?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.

Who was your favorite character?

Dom Cobb, the Extractor
31%
Arthur, the Point Man
16%
Ariadne, the Architect
7%
Eames, the Forger
23%
Mallorie "Mal" Cobb, the Shade
11%
Robert Fischer, Jr., the Mark
10%
Saito, the Tourist
1%
Yusuf, the Chemist
1%
Miles, Cobb's mentor
No votes

Total votes: 83

theweatherman wrote:
quite contrarian wrote:I chose Mal. She was just intense and unpredictable and enchanting. She took over every scene she was in in my opinion.
I ended up going with her as well. Very haunting performance.
same here. I'm with Mal. She gave very emotional/tense and WEIRD performance which suited the role perfectly. Not every actress can make such weird/un-human aura with herself for the the character.
I think she was vastly underrated in that film. maybe because her little screen-time however.

I'm surprised Mal didn't get more. She's so terrifying. I'll say I was undecided between her and Fisher, because he's the one who has a real character arc going on (Cobb also gets something, alright, but still...)

gervasium wrote:I'm surprised Mal didn't get more. She's so terrifying. I'll say I was undecided between her and Fisher, because he's the one who has a real character arc going on (Cobb also gets something, alright, but still...)
Mal was creepy, pretty scary actually. Especially in that scene where Ariadne gets in deep in Cob's dream where they were teasing that something horrifying happened killing Mal, to see that mysterious glass break and for Mal to give her that witch-like stare and speech, Marion Cotillard was very creepy in that one scene.

BaneOfTheDemon wrote:
gervasium wrote:I'm surprised Mal didn't get more. She's so terrifying. I'll say I was undecided between her and Fisher, because he's the one who has a real character arc going on (Cobb also gets something, alright, but still...)
Mal was creepy, pretty scary actually. Especially in that scene where Ariadne gets in deep in Cob's dream where they were teasing that something horrifying happened killing Mal, to see that mysterious glass break and for Mal to give her that witch-like stare and speech, Marion Cotillard was very creepy in that one scene.
That scene stuck out to me too:-) She was great in it.. Ive noticed that she has a pretty good way of turning on the villainous creep factor;-)..which I love!:-) That scene with Mal and then her reveal in TDKR:-)