Your INCEPTION review!

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
I just smiled when it ended :)

I'm speechless...Well almost

It was amazing! The best film Nolan has done so far! I loved the ending because he lets the viewer decide whether its a dream or reality.

Spoiler!!! edit it out.
Last edited by theweatherman on July 16th, 2010, 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yeah you should probably edit that..

for me the movie is well paced, did not feel draggy at all....hell even TDK made me felt draggy at some points(especially the boat scene)...but not Inception....

Incredible performances, beautiful sets,scenery, nice special effects, cool/awesome action sequence(this is the only complain from me, i was expecting MORE action :lol: ), and of course, a strong, sturdy,deep story to fit into 2.5 hrs

have not had that satisfying feeling for so long, thanks Nolan for bringing it back for me :mrgreen:

CrazyEight wrote:
and it looked pretty amazing from a cgi standpoint, I just think that Nolan wasted the whole budget on travel :lol:

don't get me wrong some of the scenes were FLAWLESS, especially the zero gravity, but all in all it was pretty unimpressive from a technical standpoint
The ignorance of some members is baffling.

1.) The budget was 200 million, Nolan spent 160 million. He could have spent more money on pretty much anything.

2.) You are literally the only one to insult it from a technical standpoint. Anybody who tries to say this is not impressive technically is blind, or just stupidly ignorant to how films are made.
he shouldve used that leftover 40 million :D

when i said unimpressive from a technical standpoint I was talking about the 4th level cause that really was unimpressive, everything else was :shock:

just returned from the theater. pretty impressive work by nolan. going to watch it on saturday again. right now, i would say, it's better than the tdk night but weaker than memento. well..second viewing can change something.

Delta0Medusa wrote:I'm speechless...Well almost

It was amazing! The best film Nolan has done so far! I loved the ending because he lets the viewer decide whether its a dream or reality.

I fucking hate you man

Got home not long ago from the giant screen IMAX. man oh man that was so cool & even better this time as I could
relax more and notice more details in alot of the scenes. Still a terrific mindscrew. :crazy:
Marion Cotillard is mezmerizing, hard to take your eyes off her when shes on screen.

Don't know if I will have time to see it a 3rd time this weekend, since I'll be at a big rock show Sunday. Maybe Monday or Tuesday night. And I hope with word of mouth the movie also beats SALT next weekend. :thumbup:

Bad_Wobot wrote:Got home not long ago from the giant screen IMAX. man oh man that was so cool & even better this time as I could
relax more and notice more details in alot of the scenes. Still a terrific mindscrew. :crazy:
Marion Cotillard is mezmerizing, hard to take your eyes off her when shes on screen.

Don't know if I will have time to see it a 3rd time this weekend, since I'll be at a big rock show Sunday. Maybe Monday or Tuesday night. And I hope with word of mouth the movie also beats SALT next weekend. :thumbup:
Whenever Mal is on screen, the atmosphere immediately turned creepy-ish....didn't know she can be that scary before this