**ROGER EBERT*** 4/4!!!

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Is this true?
Roger Ebert wrote:Here is a movie immune to spoilers: If you knew how it ended, that would tell you nothing unless you knew how it got there. And telling you how it got there would produce bafflement.
Sounds surprising and fantastic! :lol:

JRM
I love how this site is nowhere as up-tight about threads like Last Airbender fans. :D

This is really good news. Ebert has always been on the positive side for Nolan (I think his lowest ratings were 3/4 for both Memento and The Prestige), so I kinda figured he would do at least the same for Inception, although a 4/4 is very encouraging! I think I've read all the reviews I need to now before I see the movie!

Awesome! :-)

Such a wonderful review too, I love this man's writing even if I don't always agree with him.

I was a little mad at him after giving Toy Story 3 /4 but now...we are ok, Rger. :thumbup:

Cilogy wrote:Does this need its own thread?
if ny critics get a own thread, then we dont have to ask about ebert...

great news now Wb should make on last time spot from all the great reviews. So general public can get an idea that lot critics are loving the movie.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

It's a fantasitc review,the best i read so far. :thumbup: