INCEPTION LEAKED ON INTERNET?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Cilogy wrote:
shadoW wrote:Believe you me ...quote]
What the hell does that mean anyways? :think:
It's a phrase.

@Chris: Indeed. That's just disrespecting.

If Nolan has held onto the secrets of the plot up until the release date, You can bet the movie won't leak until after its released

shadoW wrote:
Cilogy wrote:
shadoW wrote:Believe you me ...quote]
What the hell does that mean anyways? :think:
It's a phrase.

@Chris: Indeed. That's just disrespecting.
it would mean someone inside wb did it...just a horror...

So is this true?,i'm not talking about the same thing as talli.

It better not be true... :evil:

there is no inception copy on the internet!

Christopher Nolan wrote:there is no inception copy on the internet!
Okay great,but it will happen after the weekend i think.

BatMotor wrote:
Christopher Nolan wrote:there is no inception copy on the internet!
Okay great,but it will happen after the weekend i think.
that's a sure thing. i just hope a crap cam version...not watchable..that forces some to watch it in theaters...

As most of you already said: not true. Some dutch guy on moviemeter.nl (dutch movie website, that's where you read this, right, BatMotor?) was trying to impress others by lying about already having seen the film. Claimed he downloaded it. We would've known by now, remember Wolverine? Revenge of the Sith? Maybe we're lucky that only mediocre films leak before they're in theatres.

And yeah, a barely watchable cam version will probably appear online this weekend or so... Even if people are too cheap to visit the theatre you'd at least hope they'd wait for a watchable version of the film... If I'm not mistaken a DVD-screener of The Dark Knight leaked in September... I hope this doesn't happen in the case of Inception. Avatar had the 3D which convinced people to go to the theatre, which is one of the reasons why it became the most successful movie of all time. We can only hope the "you gotta see this movie more than once" factor has a similar influence...

But even if Inception doesn't do too well at the box office, Nolan's still making Batman 3, which might mean another carte blanche... We can only hope, right? Or dream, if you like.

And the point of this thread is.........................