Original Soundtrack is OUT! Opinions

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
The OST for Inception is available on Itunes and Amazon.com! I just bought it and its amazing! The OST has more of a electric feel.

Post your opinions whether you liked it or not!

Listened to it earlier today (I think the discussion's popped up on two other threads already, but whatever) and although Mombasa seems the most fun and exciting, Time really was awesome. And a beautiful mix of synthetic sound with the natural piano.

It's incredible! I pre-ordered it a week ago to guarantee it'd download the second it was released.
I am listening to it currently - I love it! Definitely has that electric sound going for it, but it works!
528491 is probably my favorite track. At least, so far it is. This is getting me even more hyped! :D

I wrote in my facebook status that this score is one of the most blisteringly beautiful things I have ever heard in my life...

I pre-ordered it and got it downloaded right at midnight and am currently listening to it. Hans Zimmer is awesome, I love his music and this is one of his best, love the feel to it and the power and command it gives. Nolan and Zimmer working together is always a good combination of visual appeal and music that helps the movie's flow and feel.

I enjoyed it, but the next time I listen to it will be in the film itself. I can't wait.

i need the movie to be able to love the score..

Dreamette wrote: 528491 is probably my favorite track. :D
Yeah its really good. Especially once you get about half way into it!

Delta0Medusa wrote:
If only it were longer...

Dreamette wrote:
Delta0Medusa wrote:
If only it were longer...
Yeah.

Mombasa is amazing as well.