New Inception Prologue Comic

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Christopher Nolan wrote:
kanjisheik wrote:
NHassell14 wrote:Wow, thats awesome. Reminds me of the one they did for The Dark Knight.
Was there a similar comic for The Dark Knight? That's news to me. Link, please????
there was no comic. there was the prologue, in which joker robbed the bank..
It wasn't online. I got it with The Dark Knight DVD. It was an exclusive if you bought it from HMV.

Just read the teaser. No real spoilers about the plot of the film. Only Levitt's character is introduced. And a small amount of information about the nature of the dream state is given, that's pretty much all...

There's thing that can hardly be considered a spoiler, though:
Cobb says he mustn't look back at the woman standing behind him, which most of us already know is Cotillard's character...
I liked it pretty much. Well written... (Didn't bother to check who wrote & drew it, but I assume Nolan at least wrote the basic story for it) Can't wait for the full thing.

NHassell14 wrote:
Was there a similar comic for The Dark Knight? That's news to me. Link, please????
there was no comic. there was the prologue, in which joker robbed the bank..[/quote]
It wasn't online. I got it with The Dark Knight DVD. It was an exclusive if you bought it from HMV.[/quote]

ah okay.

I've been refreshing the page all morning, hopefully it will be up after I get back from lunch.

Awesome! Reading it right now.

EDIT: Just finished reading. Good story. Some spoilers, might not be for those who want to experience everthing for the first time when watching the film. It sets up the basic plot of the film.

On the other hand I think if 'regular viewers' who are unfamiliar with Nolan's storytelling read this before watching the film, it might actually lessen their possible confusion.
Last edited by Celestin on July 13th, 2010, 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wow, after reading it, I cannot explain how excited I am for this movie, and that amount was already inexplicable. In a way, though, I kind of regret not saving it until after and saving some of the dream mechanics for learning during the movie, but I'm banking on the fact that this will be re-explained early on and not be some spoiler.