Edith Piaf - Non, je ne regrette rien

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
this song is perfect for the film. i dont like it but it fits perfectly..thx for the translation..

That's a really good song. The lyrics are a bit haunting as well. Can't wait to hear this song in the film!

A bit off topic, but does anyone have any Edith Piaf song recommendations?

akv1984 wrote:That's a really good song. The lyrics are a bit haunting as well. Can't wait to hear this song in the film!
Well apart from this one, there's a lot - basically all the ones ironically that are in La Mome (La Vie En Rose) are my favourites (and have been long before the film came out). Two of my favourites are Padam, Padam and La Vie En Rose.

But definitely go with the ones RIFA posted.

nadine wrote:
akv1984 wrote:That's a really good song. The lyrics are a bit haunting as well. Can't wait to hear this song in the film!
Well apart from this one, there's a lot - basically all the ones ironically that are in La Mome (La Vie En Rose) are my favourites (and have been long before the film came out). Two of my favourites are Padam, Padam and La Vie En Rose.

But definitely go with the ones RIFA posted.
Thanks nadine!

Thanks for the videos RIFA!

No problem.

Speaking of France, the Paris Press Conference is about to start. :D

Edith has a wonderful voice. I need to download some of her songs, I hate going to youtube to listen every time I'm in the mood.

The small talk about her in Saving Private Ryan is one of my favorite parts in the movie.