The INCEPTION Award Season Discussion Thread

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
That's the way it goes. But it's appalling not to see Inception claiming the honor it deserved
he better win best director. :evil:
It is funny I just looked at another board that was for TSN and most people were saying Inception got screwed. Seeing as how it is going do you really think Nolan will win best director?
I have to agree, unfortunatly.
Agree. Nolan fans should acknowledge that TSN is a great film too. Let's just be happy for the nominations. Hope Nolan would win Best Director.
I love TSN.
Last edited by thenextnolan on January 16th, 2011, 11:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

yeah nolan is there..

Honestly I think everyone should lower their expectation, I really want inception to win everything, but in reality i'll be lying to myself to believe that. If it does that be amazing, but if it doesn't win don't be surprised.

thenextnolan wrote:
That's the way it goes. But it's appalling not to see Inception claiming the honor it deserved
he better win best director. :evil:
It is funny I just looked at another board that was for TSN and most people were saying Inception got screwed. Seeing as how it is going do you really think Nolan will win best director?

cooldued wrote:Honestly I think everyone should lower their expectation, I really want inception to win everything, but in reality i'll be lying to myself to believe that. If it does that be amazing, but if it doesn't win don't be surprised.
Agree. Nolan fans should acknowledge that TSN is a great film too. Let's just be happy for the nominations. Hope Nolan would win Best Director.

BULLSHIT!

hoppity-kick wrote:Nolan fans should acknowledge that TSN is a great film too. Let's just be happy for the nominations
+1
@sammyjankis88

Saw that coming, but hey I'm glad he got nominated at least. Still think he deserved it more but no one can deny that Fincher did an amazing job with TSN

Dragon_316ca wrote:
sallygucha wrote: I don't think he's there. I didn't see him at the table. I saw emma but not Nolan.
Uh, he's there (you either need new glasses or new TV :lol: ).
Yeah, I just saw him, when they mentioned the directors.

hoppity-kick wrote:
cooldued wrote:Honestly I think everyone should lower their expectation, I really want inception to win everything, but in reality i'll be lying to myself to believe that. If it does that be amazing, but if it doesn't win don't be surprised.
Social Network is a great film, but Nolan deserved Director. TSN deserves to beat Inception, but not in the Director category- Nolan deserves that. That's why I'm mad.