Inception Review Discussion (240 total)

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
i dont know how people could say TS3 is better then inception, granted we have not seen it but come on, ts3 was really good but not THAT good. I dont think it could be the best movie of the summer.
Why you lurking my page brah?

May be we need a new thread for the reviews. There will be many of them pouring in from all over. I am excited and I am happy for Christopher Nolan.

This is going to break TDK record as far as these reviews are concerned. :clap:

Rohan wrote:This is going to break TDK record as far as these reviews are concerned. :clap:
The Dark Knight holds no "records" when it comes to reviews. It reviewed very highly, but it didn't break any records.

Rohan wrote:May be we need a new thread for the reviews. There will be many of them pouring in from all over. I am excited and I am happy for Christopher Nolan.
this is the new thread

Inferno313 wrote:
Rohan wrote:This is going to break TDK record as far as these reviews are concerned. :clap:
The Dark Knight holds no "records" when it comes to reviews. It reviewed very highly, but it didn't break any records.
I was referring to MONEY.

Nice! It's only based on 5 reviews now and will likely go down as more reviews come in, but I must say that number 100 looks really good on the site for the time being.

Guaranteed will not go too much lower.