Anyone else watching all of Nolan's films before...

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
the release of Inception?

I'm going through them (don't have Following) and just started Batman Begins (it is 12:30 AM here :D ) and watched The Prestige a few days ago and Memento just over a week ago. Still waiting for Insomnia to come out next week on blu-ray to complete my Nolan blu-ray collection (and it will be the first time I watch it).

Anyone else doing something similar (or have you already gone through them recently?)?

I might end up doing it twice before the release happens. My friend said I should and told me to call it the "Double or Nolan Marathon."

7 days before the film comes out I will watch one Nolan film each day. Start day one with Doodlebug and then end it all with Inception!

akv1984 wrote:7 days before the film comes out I will watch one Nolan film each day. Start day one with Doodlebug and then end it all with Inception!
So in day 1 you will only watch Doodlebug? :lol: :lol:

Maybe. Sadly I don't own The Following or Insomnia. My friend was gonna buy for me as a gift, but bought it for himself lol. I'm surprised he found it at a store. I wouldn't picking those films up. Insomnia in particular improves quite a bit on rewatches. It isn't quite as unique as his other films, but it taps into guilt in another way and plays alot with atmosphere.

In particular if I watch anything it will be both Memento and The Dark Knight, two styles of filmmaking that Nolan will bring to Inception.

I have Following, and it was extremely hard to get. Had to buy it off Amazon.

i've just completed watching all Nolan's film yesterday by finishing Insomnia...

now awaiting for Inception 8-)

RIFA wrote:
akv1984 wrote:7 days before the film comes out I will watch one Nolan film each day. Start day one with Doodlebug and then end it all with Inception!
So in day 1 you will only watch Doodlebug? :lol: :lol:
Yeah. It sounds silly but that's the plan!

Nah. I'm too busy watching TV shows I haven't seen. As many as I can before my school holidays end. I might watch BB, TDK and Memento soon though. But I won't go from his first film to TDK. Don't have the time.