Anyone else watching all of Nolan's films before...

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Well , don't have enough time to watch all of nolan's movies before going to see Inception .But , thats a pretty good idea !

I watched Insomnia and Memento on Saturday, and plan to watch them all again before July 16th. I'll start with Following (never seen, so will be on the lookout for a copy over the coming week) then watch one a night leading up to the Friday, then I'm off to the IMAX for Inception :D .

My family has a homemade movie screen we display outside, and my brother and I are considering watching at least The Prestige and TDK before we see Inception (maybe we'll add BB to the list because its the only other one we own).

I'd watch 'em all if I could find a place to watch them all in HD.

DARK KNIGHT was coming from Netflix on Saturday, so we rewatched BATMAN BEGINS before it got here in the mail.

I plan on doing the same.

FYI, Following is on Netflix streaming, as is Memento.

I am! Starting soon..I'll go in chronological order

I made a note to watch The Prestige this weekend. I hadn't watched it straight through since the Blu Ray came out. Boy, still an absolutely wonderful film. After you notice all the hints, the film is still mesmerizing because of the characters. And, the film easily has Scarlett Johansson's best performance. I had forgotten how great her supporting role was.

Next week is the release of Insomnia on Blu Ray and if I'm really ambitious, I watch that and Memento before Friday...

I've watched Memento, Batman Begins, and The Dark Knight within the past month. I'll probably watch The Prestige soon, and then Insomnia when it's out on blu-ray.

I saw "2001: A Space Odyssey" again last week, in preparation for "Inception" :thumbup:
It's amazing to see Kubrick's zero gravity sequences done so well for 1968.
In regards to Nolan films, next week I'm going to try to watch a film a day. 8-)
Last edited by Extractor on July 5th, 2010, 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.