does inception have only few action sequenecs

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
it looks like having many action sequences but i have seen many films were the action scenes are only few as much it's shown in trailers is it the same case for inception?

From what I hear it's action packed the whole way through but none of us have seen it to confirm..

nolan 27 wrote:it looks like having many action sequences but i have seen many films were the action scenes are only few as much it's shown in trailers is it the same case for inception?
nope, Nolan always hide his aces from us until the movie is released

the most classical example of putting ALL action sequences in trailers, for me, would be Matrix: Reloaded....

bro thank you for the reply

The PG-13 rating says "for violence and action throughout." I think there is your answer.

I can't confirm the amount of action scenes, but I do know there is a ****load of explosions.

EnzoTheBaker wrote:I can't confirm the amount of action scenes, but I do know there is a ****load of explosions.
Without becoming a Michael Bay movie, of course. :D

As for The Dark Knight trailer Nolan doesn't even show half of whats coming in the trailers. Not even a quarter, I think we can expect so many awesome things.

Jonas Agersø wrote:As for The Dark Knight trailer Nolan doesn't even show half of whats coming in the trailers. Not even a quarter, I think we can expect so many awesome things.
Yeah I thought by the trailers, the show down between Batman and Joker on Gotham streets would be in the final act.

thanks for the replies guys