does inception have only few action sequenecs

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
someone said the action sequences are almost nonstop :thumbup:

TheExtractorCobb wrote:Yeah I thought by the trailers, the show down between Batman and Joker on Gotham streets would be in the final act.
haha, me too! which raises the question: do we know what the final act is in Inception? the snow fight? the gravity fight? or something we havn't even seen much of (the water eruption)?

According to an article (I'm sure a fellow nolanfan with a better memory can remember which one) on the FX the final sequence features thunder and lightening. I'm pretty sure we haven't seen any of that yet. It must be something we haven't seen. :D

TheExtractorCobb wrote:
Jonas Agersø wrote:As for The Dark Knight trailer Nolan doesn't even show half of whats coming in the trailers. Not even a quarter, I think we can expect so many awesome things.
Yeah I thought by the trailers, the show down between Batman and Joker on Gotham streets would be in the final act.
LOL...and that was just the MIDDLE of the movie.In fact, they didn't even preview the final battle between them!!

gluvnast wrote:
TheExtractorCobb wrote:
Jonas Agersø wrote:As for The Dark Knight trailer Nolan doesn't even show half of whats coming in the trailers. Not even a quarter, I think we can expect so many awesome things.
Yeah I thought by the trailers, the show down between Batman and Joker on Gotham streets would be in the final act.
LOL...and that was just the MIDDLE of the movie.In fact, they didn't even preview the final battle between them!!
IK! imagine the feeling my brother and i had when we realized there was still at least another hour left! :D

According to an article (I'm sure a fellow nolanfan with a better memory can remember which one) on the FX the final sequence features thunder and lightening. I'm pretty sure we haven't seen any of that yet. It must be something we haven't seen.

Read more: http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... z0sdi1xWeu
Actually, in the trailer when Leo is holding a crying Ellen Page, there appears to be lightning going on in the background. I'm guessing the ending of the film has to do with Marion.

EDIT: Or maybe just explosions, but I have a feeling that shot is near the end of the film anyway.

paladinryan wrote:
According to an article (I'm sure a fellow nolanfan with a better memory can remember which one) on the FX the final sequence features thunder and lightening. I'm pretty sure we haven't seen any of that yet. It must be something we haven't seen.

Read more: http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... z0sdi1xWeu
Actually, in the trailer when Leo is holding a crying Ellen Page, there appears to be lightning going on in the background. I'm guessing the ending of the film has to do with Marion.

EDIT: Or maybe just explosions, but I have a feeling that shot is near the end of the film anyway.
Leo is holding a crying Ellen? :wtf:

its Marion...unless i missed some details, which is unlikely?

Well...
I always assumed it was Ellen after Marion stabs her, which we saw in that picture a long time ago
But it could be Marion I guess...

paladinryan wrote:Well...
I always assumed it was Ellen after Marion stabs her, which we saw in that picture a long time ago
But it could be Marion I guess...
erm just tell me which part of the trailer(time), then i go watch and try to confirm it....

about the
stabbing, thats the part i think she screams "wake me up!!"

Right, and I remember that people were arguing whether it's Marion screaming or Ellen--I think it's Ellen. The moment in the trailer is 140. But now I think it's Marion haha.