TV Spot #15 Aired

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
I just saw a new TV Spot. There's some new footage of previous scenes and new dialogue from Cobb and Barnes.
-A quick scene with the team planing the mission, Tom Hardy's character has a line here.
-A new shot of Cobb kicking the room door in
-A new shot of the clock ticking
-This spot was offered alot more about the plot. 10 Hours To Plant An Idea or something similar

WTF? what channel?
{=}

The kick in the door and clock ticking aren't new shots..unless they're different from those same shots we've seen, like a different angle. Did this spot end with Cobb and Ariadne walking on a street that bent up vertically? because that was the one I saw yesterday and it has a lot dialog of Cobb planning the mission.
Last edited by quite contrarian on July 2nd, 2010, 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It was on BET.

quite contrarian wrote:The kick in the door and clock ticking aren't new shots. Did this spot end with Cobb and Ariadne walking on a street that bent up vertically? because that was the one I saw yesterday and it has a lot dialog of Cobb planning the mission.
They showed more scenes with the clock. There were at least 2 or 3 shots. And had the 10 Hours...line attached to it. The shot of him kicking the door in was extended a little.

WoW I have yet to see any of these 2 new spots you guys are referring to,they sound great
{=}

We might be talking about the same spot because I remember a lot of mission planning dialog from Cobb and a "10 hours to plant", something along those lines. He could have missed the last new shot since it was quick and was behind the title/credits at the end.

I wonder what that 10 hours refers to. The flight that Leo and Cillian are on in the trailer? :?:

That Devin Faraci bastard mentioned something interesting today on his web site. He said that depending on what the tracking looks like in the coming days, the TV spots may begin giving away more, to try and entice viewers into theaters.

Looks like this is what is happening
{=}

paladinryan wrote:I wonder what that 10 hours refers to. The flight that Leo and Cillian are on in the trailer? :?:
10 hours until the dream collapses?