TV Spot #15 Aired

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
i am downloading whatever i can find about this movie(still no luck with empire or total film).my friends says i am obsessed .I just smile at them.
gib sigs

movieman1005 wrote:Swweeeeet. But I hope we are near the end of the spots.
Not nearly the end. Tentpole films usually have around this amount away.

i loved the lines more than the spot :D

That last shot trumps everything including the lines. lol That was a bonus.

Christopher Nolan wrote:
arizonabay wrote:
Christopher Nolan wrote:holy crap the last scene was amazing. leo and ellen walking down the road and the street was upside down..
That shot was so weird looking conversely because it looked so normal. I suppose that is what Nolan meant by giving everything a tactile feel. Its like hey look Leo and Page casually walking down a verticle street nothing abnormal there at all. :wtf:
exactly..,what i thought too. if nolan pulled off some similiar stuff in the movie...this could really be a massiv hit...
Indeed. I also like the fact you cannot be sure what your looking at. Is it vertical or horizontal? Upside down or not? What exactly happens when they reach the bottom of that street? Does it even matter which way up they are by this logic?

there is another spot numbered 15 on youtube.might be there when this video finishes.its in HD btw.
gib sigs

This is awesome!

I love how the last shot is just a complete WTF? thrown in at the very end. Yes, they're walking down a vertical street towards another street. Credits.

So does anyone have seen and recorded spot 16 yet?.

That last scene was very impressive!
{=}