Inception Lacks Fans on Facebook

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Now.. 01.07.2010

Inception - 26,763

Let's take a look at other movies...

Predators - 9,983
Grown Ups - 162,455
Salt - 144,471
The Sorcerer's Apprentice - 63,089
The Last Airbender - 195,108

The Expendables - 14,621
Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World - 136,086
Takers - 79,639

Let's be honest for a $160 mil budget movie... this kind of sucks...

I did not put TS3 or Eclipse ... they already have >> millions.

Not many sensible people are on Facebook

The Dark Knight have over 3.000.000 members in the two groups/like thing
And when it was in the cinema I remember it having over two million.

Sounds like Inception's buzz is nowhere near half TDK had...

RIFA wrote:Sounds like Inception's buzz is nowhere near half TDK had...
The Dark Knight buzz was insane. Not even near the same kind.

Wow, that's pretty low. I'm actually more surprised at how much of a following "Grown-Ups" has.

apw
I wouldn't trust Facebook users. Vin Diesel has over 9.5million likes.

apw wrote:I wouldn't trust Facebook users. Vin Diesel has over 9.5million likes.
True.

I don't trust facebook either but still it's damn low.. I mean it says a lot about the expectations people have. TDK made you search TDK on anything. Inception is the type of movie that you might have heard, and if you heard you remind yourself to see that movie and that's it. It doesn't make you go crazy after it (unless you're a movie fan/critic or a nolan fan like us) so therefore the anticipation is not that big.

In our theaters (for example) when Inception trailer plays people laugh or talk to each other... but when Eclipse rolls :roll: :roll: they all pay attention... :roll: I only saw one time a guy yelling something like "hell yea" when Inception trailer came out... otherwise people take it to be boring and too hard to get it. Some friends even said.... "The movie might be good but doesn't deliver any excitement whatsoever. Even if it has awesome special effects and leonardo dicaprio, people are not drawn in by a city folding over it since they saw what Avatar did. So now they only are attracted to Last Airbender or things like that with eye-popping special effects. When they see Inception... they're like... yea cool but meh..."....

fuc*ing idiots :roll: :thumbdown:

it doesn't represent the box office surely inception will get more money on the opening weekend then the salt and and grown so it is useless