Inception Lacks Fans on Facebook

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
ehhh even if i like a particular group on facebook i don't go right ahead and like it right away.. some people may see the group and think yeah this movie does look cool but i don't need to "like" it on facebook to prove how high my excitement is. Inception will gain popularity through word of mouth... not by how many people "like" it on facebook

johndillinger30 wrote:ehhh even if i like a particular group on facebook i don't go right ahead and like it right away.. some people may see the group and think yeah this movie does look cool but i don't need to "like" it on facebook to prove how high my excitement is. Inception will gain popularity through word of mouth... not by how many people "like" it on facebook
^ This

Don't worry guys. Inception is a winner all the way.

It's because they won't put Inception ads on the side of Facebook. Both Salt and Apprentice did this and their fans skyrocketed.

chee wrote:It's because they won't put Inception ads on the side of Facebook. Both Salt and Apprentice did this and their fans skyrocketed.
Inception was on my sidebar. I 'liked' it, RSVPed to opening weekend, and forwarded it to all my friends :D

Syncopy54 wrote:
chee wrote:It's because they won't put Inception ads on the side of Facebook. Both Salt and Apprentice did this and their fans skyrocketed.
Inception was on my sidebar. I 'liked' it, RSVPed to opening weekend, and forwarded it to all my friends :D
Can you take a screenshot of it?

It's been on the side of my newsfeed for the past couple of days.

What the hell? Why am I not seeing it? :(

chee wrote:What the hell? Why am I not seeing it? :(
'Cuz you're not cool like me and Syncopy54. ;)

akv1984 wrote:
chee wrote:What the hell? Why am I not seeing it? :(
'Cuz you're not cool like me and Syncopy54. ;)
Or me I've had it as well.