Cast End Credits Billing Order

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Christopher Nolan wrote:
redfirebird2008 wrote:
gangefan83 wrote:Tom Hardy is fourth, so thats a good thing!! Looks like Cotillard is going to have a small role. :batface:

One of the early reviewers described her role as a waste of her talent. Looks like it might be the case. :cry:
she's just a tool to influence cobb...nothing else..i kinda expected more..
I'm pretty sure there is more... but we'll have to wait and see of course.

Given Cottilard's character, less might be more in this case.

Jesus can we use spoiler tags around here? People aren't even trying anymore.

quite contrarian wrote:Jesus can we use spoiler tags around here? People aren't even trying anymore.
There not spoilers if we dont know anything.

Really an interesting collection of actors. I mean someone like Jake Gyllenhaal can say yea I shot this film produced by Jerry Bruckheimer, its an action adventure. Oh cool.

Yeah I'm in that new Christopher Nolan film.

Oh yea, I saw that. Looks freakin terrific. Tell me more about it.

Can't, but it will give you a reason to the theaters this summer.

George wrote:As with The Dark Knight and The Prestige, Inception's scrolling credits billing order is different from poster billing order. The credits billing order is usually the better indicator of screentime. Here it is:

Leonardo DiCaprio
Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Ellen Page
Tom Hardy
Ken Watanabe
Dileep Rao
Cillian Murphy
Tom Berenger
Marion Cotillard
Peter Postlethwaite
Michael Caine
Lukas Haas

I know this is the internet, but where the hell did you get this information?

What does :mrgreen: mean?

apw
It's from the IMDB Inception page.

Cool that Ellen Page is third on the list....hope that means more screen time :D

This will definitely make up for her low billing on X-Men TLS....which she had more screen time than most of the cast listed ahead of her.....

....then again, maybe that was an omen considering XM:TLS :D

A sort of segue into this: I would not be alarmed if your favorite actor is not higher on the billing....they may have more screen time than you think....probably did not want to fight for "top billing" since so many talented actors are in Inception

I know Cain's not high on the list, but is he perhaps in more scenes than we previously thought (the two seen in the trailer)?

Wait... no Talulah Riley? She's pretty famous by now, I'm surprised that her role is so small!?

Anyone know who she plays exactly?