MoviesOnline interviews the cast, Nolan, and Thomas

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Post Reply
Posts: 3438
Joined: June 2010
Location: Secret Canadian Bunker

Posts: 4041
Joined: April 2010
First Written interview in a long time. Thanks :)

Posts: 95
Joined: May 2010
Location: Australia
Just so people are aware the written interview is actually the transcript of the press conference.

Posts: 4041
Joined: April 2010
nadine wrote:Just so people are aware the written interview is actually the transcript of the press conference.
Of course, who would ever be able to keep up with the haste of a conversation :)

Posts: 95
Joined: May 2010
Location: Australia
Jonas Agersø wrote:
nadine wrote:Just so people are aware the written interview is actually the transcript of the press conference.
Of course, who would ever be able to keep up with the haste of a conversation :)
LOL I'll give you that one. :thumbup: Only reason I made the post was more of a suggestion to merge the audio and transcript threads together so people don't think they're two different things. :)

Posts: 4041
Joined: April 2010
nadine wrote:
Jonas Agersø wrote:
nadine wrote:Just so people are aware the written interview is actually the transcript of the press conference.
Of course, who would ever be able to keep up with the haste of a conversation :)
LOL I'll give you that one. :thumbup: Only reason I made the post was more of a suggestion to merge the audio and transcript threads together so people don't think they're two different things. :)
You're right :)

Posts: 3861
Joined: August 2009
The official synopsis from WB seems to be getting a lot of press. Its a good thing that its so awesome.

Also doesn't seem like Leo is more of a producer than an actor in a lot of these interviews. He seems to be really highly involved.

Post Reply